[openFATE 313172] Education li-f-e as a base template
Feature changed by: James Tan (jatan11)
Feature #313172, revision 2
Title: Education li-f-e as a base template

- SUSE Studio: Unconfirmed
+ SUSE Studio: Rejected by James Tan (jatan11)
+ reject reason: We want to keep the number of base templates to a
+ minimal. Please use the Gallery instead.

Requested by: Ahmed Rashed (ahmed_rashed)

I liked Education li-f-e so much. But it is not 64 bit os, which
restricts some of my favourite programs. As a workaround, I wish you
provide an "Education li-f-e" base template in suse studio which
supports both 32 and 64 bit architectures. This way I can build upon
the Edi li-f-e and all its fine tuning which make it much more suitable
for beginners trying to use Linux. If this is very difficult, I hope
you could provide a kiwi or auto yast configuration with all the
packages installed in EduLi-f-e file to be imported in my suse studio
appliance.
Thanks

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: I liked Education li-f-e so much. But it is not 64 bit