[New: openFATE 314819] variable for SLE SP version
Feature added by: Arvin Schnell (aschnell)

Feature #314819, revision 1
Title: variable for SLE SP version

Buildservice: New

Requested by: Arvin Schnell (aschnell)

For snapper in SLE11 SP3 I need a new BuildRequires (libbtrfs-devel). It is
currently not possible to check for the SP version in the spec-file so I have
to use different spec-files for different versions.

But this is not always possible, e.g. in obs filesystems:snapper where I build
the latest snapper version for various distributions (e.g. openSUSE, Fedora,
SLES, RHEL, ...).

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: Build package from same source for various distributions.

List Navigation