[openFATE 311174] theme for gnome 3
Feature changed by: Dmitri Naumov (dnaumov)
Feature #311174, revision 6
Title: theme for gnome 3

openSUSE.org: Rejected by Pavol Rusnak (prusnak)
reject reason: this feature belongs to openSUSE distribution not
openSUSE.org

openSUSE Distribution: Rejected by Vincent Untz (vuntz)
reject reason: We're staying with upstream (and will have sonar when
it's ready).

Requested by: ernesto figueroa (alolinux)

sonar is a theme for gnome 2.3 oxigen is a theme for kde but no themes
for gnome 3 /gnome-shell would be really innovative and make a theme ,
and have to go in style from 11.4

#1: Vincent Untz (vuntz) (2011-07-19 12:08:06)
As of now, the idea is to simply stay with the upstream theme. Is this
an issue?

+ #2: Dmitri Naumov (dnaumov) (2012-05-30 18:44:39) (reply to #1)
+ I don't think it's and issue, but it'd be cool to have an old-style,
+ dark green theme for Gnome 3. I think it's important that the distro
+ remained individual and recognizable.