[New: openFATE 313474] AMD Vision drivers
Feature added by: Jorge Hernandez (jfha73)

Feature #313474, revision 1
Title: AMD Vision drivers

Requested by: Jorge Hernandez (jfha73)

Hey guys,

I was trying to install OpenSUSE 12.1 to a laptop with:

AMD Radeon HD 7690M and AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6620G Video cards and the
installation interface never showed up, I guess it doesn't have support for
these video cards And just in case, here is more software it has so you can
make sure it will have support for it in a later distribution:

* HP TrueVision HD webcam
* Realtek PCIe GBE family controller (this might be in it already)
* Realtek RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter (the drivers for this one are at
www.realtek.com.tw
* IDT High Definition Audio codec on AMD High Definition Audio Device
* AMD USB 3.0

And there is a Fingerprint reader that all it says is

Validity Sensor (WBF)

Thanks for anything you can do about it.

List Navigation