[New: openFATE 313176] Trigger Single Source Service
Feature added by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

Feature #313176, revision 1
Title: Trigger Single Source Service

Buildservice: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

I have all the source files in my project downloaded from svn. One problem I
have is there is no way to download one of the control files for building my
packages without it triggering a build for all of them. I think it would be
nice to trigger a single service to run just to update the particular file I
need then be able to trigger a rebuild of only the packages that would need
updated. As it is right now it always downloads my source even if no changes
have happened and triggers a rebuild for all my packages.

In short. I would like to be able to run a single source service rather than
having to run all of them.

List Navigation