[New: openFATE 313172] Education li-f-e as a base template
Feature added by: Ahmed Rashed (ahmed_rashed)

Feature #313172, revision 1
Title: Education li-f-e as a base template

SUSE Studio: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Ahmed Rashed (ahmed_rashed)

I liked Education li-f-e so much. But it is not 64 bit os, which restricts some
of my favourite programs. As a workaround, I wish you provide an "Education
li-f-e" base template in suse studio which supports both 32 and 64 bit
architectures. This way I can build upon the Edi li-f-e and all its fine tuning
which make it much more suitable for beginners trying to use Linux. If this is
very difficult, I hope you could provide a kiwi or auto yast configuration with
all the packages installed in EduLi-f-e file to be imported in my suse studio
appliance.

Thanks

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: I liked Education li-f-e so much. But it is not 64 bit os, which
restricts some of my favourite programs. As a workaround, I wish you provide an
"Education li-f-e" base template in suse studio which supports both 32 and 64
bit architectures. This way I can build upon the Edi li-f-e and all its fine
tuning which make it much more suitable for beginners trying to use Linux. If
this is very difficult, I hope you could provide a kiwi or auto yast
configuration with all the packages installed in EduLi-f-e file to be imported
in my suse studio appliance.

Thanks

List Navigation