[openFATE 311074] Enhance Education Repository
Feature changed by: Lars Vogdt (lrupp)
Feature #311074, revision 9
Title: Enhance Education Repository

- Education Li-f-e: Unconfirmed
+ Education Li-f-e: Implementation
+ Projectmanager: Important

Hackweek VI: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Lars Vogdt (lrupp)

Right now, openSUSE has quite few scientific and educational packages.
To give openSUSE more presence on universities and research centers at
"end user" level, it would be necessary to review the current packages
in the Education and science repositories and check for updates and new
packages that are currently not on the list.

Relations:
- Add more scientific packages (feature/id: 309007)

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: The Education and Science Sector is one of the most
important sectors to reach new and enthusiastic users. We should offer
a bunch of applications for this users fulfilling all their needs and
as result, we can increase the number of openSUSE users in a very
special, but also interesting and important area.