I propose adding the KDE Info Center to System Settings or even
Sysinfo.
It provides more information than sysinfo provides at this time.

#1: Roman Bysh (romanator) (2010-01-24 23:33:52)
An alternate option is to add KDE Info Center to Personal Settings.
This way all the information the user requires about their system
appears in visual format in a single location.
We need to simplify.

#2: Shekhar Neupane (wildnux) (2011-11-11 11:26:31)
Wow.. I did not even know that KInfoCenter provides such great
information until now :P
I would have seen it if it was in personalsettings. My upvote for the
feature :)

#3: Roman Bysh (romanator) (2011-12-11 22:51:29) (reply to #2)
It's kinda' strange putting it under System --> More Programs -->
KInfoCenter.
I'm asking all of you reading this to add your vote for YES to approve
the change.
This is a very informative program that provides a lot of data about
your system.
That's why I am proposing it be moved to personalsettings.