[openFATE 311583] Graphical integration of LibreOffice in openSuse
Feature changed by: Mário Castanheira (SpeccyMan)
Feature #311583, revision 3
Title: Graphical integration of LibreOffice in openSuse

Requested by: Jerome EPRINCHARD (radzaquiel)

Despise of LibO official arrival in openSUSE 11.4, we can still see the
old OOo-like icons in Kickoff. Besides, I don't know if it's KDE or
openSUSE but with Oxygen theme enabled, we got the old OOo documents
icons on LibO start screen as in LibO menus.
It would be better to integrate LibO filetype & modules icons or
openSUSE-stylized/KDE stylized icons.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: A clearer differentiation between OpenOffice.org &
LibreOffice.

+ #1: Mário Castanheira (speccyman) (2011-06-27 17:28:59)
+ I, too, think it would be very cool to have the standard LibreOffice
+ icons! It makes no sense to have that old office icons anymore.
+ Please update LibO icons to match the TDF ones.