[New: openFATE 312581] Define destination file name for source service download
Feature added by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

Feature #312581, revision 1
Title: Define destination file name for source service download

Buildservice: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

To build my package I need to download two files with specific names.
Unfortunately svn hosted at sourceforge.net when I download the tar files both
have a name of "trunk" this is because of the path used to download them.
<services> <service name="download_url"><param
name="path">viewvc/opennop/daemon/trunk/?view=tar</param><param
name="host">opennop.svn.sourceforge.net</param></service> <service
name="download_url"><param
name="path">viewvc/opennop/module/trunk/?view=tar</param><param
this you should add an optional parameter named "destination" or something like
that so we can specify the destination filename. Then I can stop manually
uploading the tar files after renaming them manually.

Thank,

List Navigation