Requested by: Agustin Chavarria (dj_ubun_1)

We have a big competidor, that's ubuntu, they have the ubuntu center to
install all the software in their OS, and this center is easy to use,
more easy than yast or zypper. An option like this would be amazing in
opensuse, if we want more users.
=)

+ Relations:
+ - (feature/duplicate: 310778)

#1: Jos Poortvliet (jospoortvliet) (2011-06-20 11:10:51)
It's a nice idea but we already are working on this and we have a
feature request with this so we don't need too many duplicates - esp
not three, as you created :D Can you please close this one and the
other two and add your vote on this feature:
https://features.opensuse.org/310778
Thanks!

List Navigation
This Thread