[openFATE 312545] Add ntfs to /etc/filesystems
Feature changed by: Satoru Matsumoto (HeliosReds)
Feature #312545, revision 2
Title: Add ntfs to /etc/filesystems

- openSUSE Distribution: Unconfirmed
+ openSUSE Distribution: Duplicate of #312544
+ Master status: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Christian Wansart (ctwx)

Hi there, since I still have a ntfs partition to easily share files
between Windows and Linux, I had problems mounting the ntfs partition
through Dolphin. First I had to add "ntfs" to /etc/filesystems to make
it work with Dolphin. However, for me, it is no problem to add this
line. But I have a few colleagues with now run openSUSE as well, who
have no desire to manually change config files. However, they had to,
to get their ntfs partition, in their case an external hard drive,
running. I'd really prefer if this line could be added to the
/etc/filesystems file.
Thank you.

+ Relations:
+ - (feature/duplicate: 312544)