[openFATE 309326] Make Attributes storable on more items
Feature changed by: Sascha Peilicke (saschpe)
Feature #309326, revision 4
Title: Make Attributes storable on more items

- Buildservice: New
+ Buildservice: Rejected by Sascha Peilicke (saschpe)
+ reject reason: Attributes are broken. They're supposed to be user-
+ defined additional data/markers on anything. But users aren't allowed
+ to create new attributes and this would have been better done with
+ tagging. The other use is some dubious internally hard-coded magic on
+ special attribute names. Some can be added by users, other attributes
+ need admin rights. I am strongly voting to get rid of this feature
+ wherever possible and we don't use it for new features anymore.

Requested by: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)
Project Manager: (Novell)

Attributes should be stored on
* Repositories
* binary packages (md5sum ?)