[openFATE 309308] spectool in buildservice?
Feature changed by: Sascha Peilicke (saschpe)
Feature #309308, revision 3
Title: spectool in buildservice?

Buildservice: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Robert Xu (bravoall1552)

I'm marking this as important because it really is.
As you know, we can put URLs in spec files. The tool spectool can parse
spec files and automatically download the Sources and Patches into the
desired directories.
So why don't we just integrate this into OBS? it's easier than just
uploading one by one or using osc.
Not only that, everytime the spec file is changes, any sources that
have been deleted can be deleted by obs after a period (probably 3
days) and any new sources can be retrieved immediately!

+ #1: Sascha Peilicke (saschpe) (2011-06-24 11:38:59)
+ This mostly what adrian's services do.