[openFATE 310925] Increase of the appliance's hard drive size
Feature changed by: Sascha Peilicke (saschpe)
Feature #310925, revision 3
Title: Increase of the appliance's hard drive size

Buildservice: Unconfirmed

Info Provider: (Novell)
Requested by: Gregor Dschung (chkpnt)
+ Developer: (Novell)

The appliance's hard drive is too small. There is only less than 200MB
free space left.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: I wanted update my appliance with "zypper patch", because
"zypper lp" listed several security related patches. But the command
wasn't successfull, because the root partition went out of space.
I wasn't able to resize the partition with VMware vSphare, so I had to
exchange the appliance's vmdk-Image. This means, every configuration
done in /srv/www/obs is lost and needs to be reconfigured (like LDAP
settings, etc.).