[openFATE 312570] OBS Additional CentOS build repos.
Feature changed by: Sascha Peilicke (saschpe)
Feature #312570, revision 2
Title: OBS Additional CentOS build repos.

- Buildservice: Unconfirmed
+ Buildservice: Duplicate of #312574
+ Master status: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

I think it would be great if we could import additional repos into the
build enviroment for specific platforms. In my case to build my package
it requires libnetfilter_queue-devel and libnfnetlink-devel neither of
these are avaliable in the standard CentOS repos but they are avaliable
from the fairly standard/trusted CentALT repos. We should be able to
add additional repos to the build enviroment to satisfy these build
requirements. Either have the ability to add them or have an option to
enable some additional pre-defined repos to satisfy the build
requirements. Just a thought. Thanks.
CentALT repo: [CentALT] name=CentALT Packages for Enterprise Linux 5 -
$basearch baseurl=http://centos.alt.ru/repository/centos/5/$basearch/
enabled=1 gpgcheck=0

+ Relations:
+ - (feature/duplicate: 312574)