[openFATE 312573] OBS Additional CentOS build repos.
Feature changed by: Sascha Peilicke (saschpe)
Feature #312573, revision 2
Title: OBS Additional CentOS build repos.

- Buildservice: Unconfirmed
+ Buildservice: Duplicate of #312574
+ Master status: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

I think it would be great if we could import additional repos into the
build enviroment for specific platforms.
In my case to build my package it requires libnetfilter_queue-devel and
libnfnetlink-devel neither of these are avaliable in the standard
CentOS repos but they are avaliable from the fairly standard/trusted
CentALT repos.
We should be able to add additional repos to the build enviroment to
satisfy these build requirements. Either have the ability to add them
or have an option to enable some additional pre-defined repos to
satisfy the build requirements.

+ Relations:
+ - (feature/duplicate: 312574)

List Navigation