[New: openFATE 312571] OBS Additional CentOS build repos.
Feature added by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

Feature #312571, revision 1
Title: OBS Additional CentOS build repos.

Buildservice: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

I think it would be great if we could import additional repos into the build
enviroment for specific platforms. In my case to build my package it requires
libnetfilter_queue-devel and libnfnetlink-devel neither of these are avaliable
in the standard CentOS repos but they are avaliable from the fairly
standard/trusted CentALT repos. We should be able to add additional repos to
the build enviroment to satisfy these build requirements. Either have the
ability to add them or have an option to enable some additional pre-defined
repos to satisfy the build requirements. Just a thought. Thanks.

CentALT repo: [CentALT] name=CentALT Packages for Enterprise Linux 5 -
$basearch baseurl=http://centos.alt.ru/repository/centos/5/$basearch/ enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

List Navigation