[openFATE 312550] opensuse CENTER
Feature changed by: Jos Poortvliet (jospoortvliet)
Feature #312550, revision 2
Title: opensuse CENTER

Requested by: Agustin Chavarria (dj_ubun_1)

We have a big competidor, that's ubuntu, they have the ubuntu center to
install all the software in their OS, and this center is easy to use,
more easy than yast or zypper.
An option like this would be amazing in opensuse, if we want more
users.
=)

+ #1: Jos Poortvliet (jospoortvliet) (2011-06-20 11:11:04)
+ It's a nice idea but we already are working on this and we have a
+ feature request with this so we don't need too many duplicates - esp
+ not three, as you created :D Can you please close this one and the
+ other two and add your vote on this feature:
+ https://features.opensuse.org/310778
+ Thanks!

List Navigation