[New: openFATE 312544] Add ntfs to /etc/filesystems
Feature added by: Christian Wansart (Ctwx)

Feature #312544, revision 1
Title: Add ntfs to /etc/filesystems

Requested by: Christian Wansart (ctwx)

Hi there, since I still have a ntfs partition to easily share files between
Windows and Linux, I had problems mounting the ntfs partition through Dolphin.
First I had to add "ntfs" to /etc/filesystems to make it work with Dolphin.
However, for me, it is no problem to add this line. But I have a few colleagues
with now run openSUSE as well, who have no desire to manually change config
files. However, they had to, to get their ntfs partition, in their case an
external hard drive, running. I'd really prefer if this line could be added to
the /etc/filesystems file.

Thank you.

List Navigation