[openFATE 312451] Imrpovements on Yast package manager
Feature changed by: Jan Engelhardt (jengelh)
Feature #312451, revision 3
Title: Imrpovements on Yast package manager

Requested by: Fernando Martin (fernando_a_martin)

It's very frustating when I'm downloading packages in yast and
something fails and lose all I was downloading. It's also complicated
that I have to calculate how long the download of packages will last
'cause I can't pause and resume it later. It would be very nice if the
gui yast package manager worked like a download manager allowing pause,
resume, restart of failed downloads, preview of size, progress and time
and had gui customization for what to do when something fails.

+ #1: Jan Engelhardt (jengelh) (2011-06-06 13:16:54)
+ Recommend using zypper instead.