Hybrid image and differences with raw image.
Of course it has some disadvantages like using more memory and cpu. But
we should have this option to choose best filesystem for ourselves.

#1: Mustafa Hadi (mustafa1987) (2011-03-03 15:07:43)
I think this is very important because I always install from openSUSE
live images and I want to do this with my own appliances.

#2: Nick Stefanisko (stefanis) (2011-03-29 21:52:58)
Not being able to generate a LiveUSB is a major disappointment. Adding
this feature should be a priority.

#3: Terje Gulbrandsen (tertitten) (2011-05-10 22:55:17)
Please add this feature, it's about time :)

#4: Jos Poortvliet (jospoortvliet) (2011-05-23 22:35:10)
Can't you put the CD iso on the USB stick? Might take a bit fiddling
but this is a poweruser thing imho anyway...

+ #5: Liad Shani (liad) (2011-06-03 13:11:49) (reply to #4)
+ Just placing the CD iso on the USB stick doesn't work. The image needs
+ to be adapted using the isohybrid tool, and the startup script needs to
+ be adapted to work with vfat disks. I managed to get it working with
+ the following modified CDDevice function:
http://suse-studio-users.1598176.n2.nabble.com/LiveUSB-tp4128237p5604192.html
+ However, it requires fiddling with kiwi and building locally. The manual
+ modifications cannot be uploaded back to Suse Studio.