[openFATE 312463] YAST - decouple joystick config and yast2-sound
Feature changed by: saulo aldighieri moraes (saul0)
Feature #312463, revision 4
- Title: YAST - Remove joystick config as part of yast2-sound
+ Title: YAST - decouple joystick config and yast2-sound

Requested by: saulo aldighieri moraes (saul0)

yast2-sound is very usable for everybody who have a sound-card but when
it is installed it add a joystick config option that I think is not
useful for most of the users and nowadays most of the sound card dont
have joystick input so I think we can separate yast2-sound from
joystick. It will reduce the number of option in the yast control panel
too.