[New: openFATE 312470] Support Project Linking in webui (and api)
Feature added by: Adrian Schröter (adrianSuSE)

Feature #312470, revision 1
Title: Support Project Linking in webui (and api)

Buildservice: New
Milestone: 2.5

Requested by: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)
Project Manager: (Novell)
Engineering Manager: (Novell)
Developer: (Novell)

The webui is not supporting listing of source packages coming via project links.

This makes the usage of projects like the SP projects very hard because people
need to check all project pages to find their packages.

I think we should offer a method in api to list all packages containing the
information from which projects they come originally. webui should use it to
display the packages, but it should make clear which package comes from which
project.

This is required for 2.5 to be able to offer an interface for non-developers to
lookup meta data like bugowners.

List Navigation