[openFATE 312452] Remastersys for Opensuse or something like that
Feature changed by: Vic Springall (DipIT)
Feature #312452, revision 2
Title: Remastersys for Opensuse or something like that

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Fernando Martin (fernando_a_martin)

Opensuse is very good, it has everything all other big distros have and
much more but there's one thing I miss in it: "Remastersys". Kiwi and
suse studio don't do the same. Remastersys works offline and turns your
installed system into a live cd/dvd that can be ran or installed
anywhere. It also has the possibility of building the live cd/dvd
including personal data and configuration.I would like to carry my
opensuse installation with all its configs to another places with me
and to share it with others. Can anyone create something like
remastersys or adapt it to opensuse?

+ #1: Vic Springall (dipit) (2011-06-01 11:36:14)
+ Opensuse is my distro of choice since 2000 I agree this would be a
+ fantastic addition to our distro If Barry Kauler from Puppy (My second
+ distro of choice) can achieve this surely our people can It would add
+ another level of possibilities
+ Vic