+ reject reason: Merge conflicts always happen.

Requested by: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger)
Product Manager: (Novell)
Project Manager: (Novell)

Currently a packager that works on a package might change it and a
person that branched the package previously has already some changes
done and those might break with the changes in the project. We need
better support for these situations.

#1: Sascha Peilicke (saschpe) (2010-12-17 15:46:16)
The last submitter to the package has to solve collisions, simply. Like
you have to do it with any SCM.
What we may want to improve is the means to communicate between users
that work on the same package or to get notified more prominently about
progress in package branches. But those are mostly social issues then :-
)