[openFATE 311154] image yes but don't wipe my disk
Feature changed by: Marcus Schaefer (sax2)
Feature #311154, revision 2
Title: image yes but don't wipe my disk

Hackweek VI: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Marcus Schaefer (sax2)

an OS image is an all in one solution which is nice but if you dump it
on the disk everything else there has gone. So it would be cool to be
able to install such an image with respect to possibly other systems on
the target device and just add the new system instead of removing all
the others

+ #1: Marcus Schaefer (sax2) (2011-01-27 10:26:46)
+ I got something done here and created a small movie about this one
+ http://w3.suse.de/~ms/test-0000.mpeg

List Navigation