[openFATE 309454] I want ice-cream for hackweek
Feature changed by: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger)
Feature #309454, revision 6
Title: I want ice-cream for hackweek

Hackweek V: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger)
+ Technical Contact: Martin Reichel (mreichel)

There should be a good supply of delicious ice-cream duing the Hackweek
to lure people away from their offices, towards the kitchen area.

Test Case:
Bring ice-cream to my office, I'll do the tests myself. invalid: won't
lure you away from the office.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: In general, food supply is most important, this creates
most effective breaks and allows for communications. (Please don't
speak with your mouth full, though).

#1: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger) (2010-05-19 12:36:08)
And also sunshine, please. Icecream in the rain sucks.

#2: Dominik Heidler (dheidler) (2010-05-28 10:23:44)
and all the sweets we got last time...

#3: Martin Seidler (pistazienfresser) (2011-01-25 10:07:02)
This feature is a bit cloudy (because of the theme of hackweek IV?).
What flavor do you want? Is there anywhere in Nürnberg/Erlangen an ice-
cream-delivery that has ice cream of pae or desktop flavor? Or only
vanilla? And where should we no-hackers should tell the delivery to
deliver the I-scream?
puzzled pistazienfresser (P.S.: Or is it raining in your office so that
the feature is now obsolete?)

+ #4: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger) (2011-01-25 13:40:34)
+ It is snowing outside - one of the clouds there seems to be overly
+ full.
+ I am not activly participating this week, but the feature is not at all
+ obsolete! Please coordinate any deliveries with Melanie, so that all
+ the hackers get their share :-)