[openFATE 311106] USB-bootable NET install image
Feature changed by: Matthias Hopf (mhopf)
Feature #311106, revision 4
Title: USB-bootable NET install image

Hackweek VI: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Andrew Jorgensen (ajorgensen)

The LiveCD iso images can be dd'd to a USB disk and booted directly
without any other modification. I often want to USB-boot the NET
install image. I know I can start a NET install from the Live image but
the download is larger and can't be installed to a smaller USB disk.

+ #1: Matthias Hopf (mhopf) (2011-01-24 11:48:24)
+ Please check
https://wiki.innerweb.novell.com/index.php/Preload_Network_Image_Installer
+ (inside Novell network only).
+ You might be able to salvage something from my Network Image
+ Installer.

List Navigation