[openFATE 311129] GNOME Plumbing
Feature changed by: Vincent Untz (vuntz)
Feature #311129, revision 2
Title: GNOME Plumbing

Hackweek VI: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Vincent Untz (vuntz)

At the GNOME UX hackfest in London last year, it was proposed to create
GNOME Plumbing, a tool to easily let advanced users tweak settings in
- an intuitive way. There's even a mockup ready, so some coding is the
- last missing step. See
- http://www.hadess.net/2010/02/were-removing-settings-again.html
- The plan is to implement it :-)
+ an intuitive way.
+ This is part of the GNOME 3 effort, where we're streamlining the
+ interface for users. We know that this will result in some people being
+ unhappy about the change and it's important for GNOME to provide a good
+ interface to these advanced settings.
+ There's even a mockup ready, so some coding is the last missing step.
+ See http://www.hadess.net/2010/02/were-removing-settings-again.html
+ Let's implement it!

List Navigation