[openFATE 311064] Mobile apps (iOS/Android) based on HTML/JS/CSS
Feature changed by: Thomas Schmidt (digitaltomm)
Feature #311064, revision 4
Title: Mobile apps (iOS/Android) based on HTML/JS/CSS

Hackweek VI: New

Requested by: Thomas Schmidt (digitaltomm)

We could create versions for mobile devices (iOS/Android) of our
opensuse sites that look like native apps.
As most of our infrastructure (obs, features.o.o, studio ...) is based
on rails, we should create a framework for rails to serve the mobile
content, maybe based on mobile-fu
(https://github.com/brendanlim/mobile-fu) . There are some good
javascript/css frameworks available that provide widgets for HTML that
look and behave like the native ones, for example:
- http://jquerymobile.com/ (http://jquerymobile.com/ )
- http://www.sencha.com/products/touch/ (http://www.sencha.com/products/touch/)
+ http://jquerymobile.com/ http://www.sencha.com/products/touch/

+ #1: Thomas Schmidt (digitaltomm) (2011-01-20 14:02:09)
+ A first version of openfate using jquery-mobile is running well.

List Navigation
This Thread