[openFATE 309204] Oxygen Firefox theme
Feature changed by: Denis Kuplyakov (DenerKup)
Feature #309204, revision 5
Title: Oxygen Firefox theme

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Manuel Ramirez (elpreto)

The oxygen them with Firefox 3.5 in openSUSE 11.2 is no more supported
in Firefox 3.6. When openSUSE switch the package to 3.6, you can change
the vainilla Firefox extensions "openSUSE Firefox extensions" for this
one, which is better looking/integrated and compatible, even Firefox
Preferences diaglog is integrated.
Link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59338

#1: Sascha Peilicke (saschpe) (2010-12-02 13:02:06)
Instead of using a custom Firefox solution that is subject to break
every time the Oxygen style is updated, we should use the gtk-oxygen-
engine as default for GTK-apps inside a KDE session. Altough the engine
isn't perfect yet, it has the advantage that _all_ GTK-apps honor the
current Oxygen style (even a different color set).

+ #2: Denis Kuplyakov (denerkup) (2011-01-19 15:57:20)
+ Now Oxygen plugin provides most stable and full integration for KDE. So
+ I think that integration in this case is more important than very bad
+ gtk-oxygen-engine.