[New: openFATE 311085] Enhance Monitoring Software
Feature added by: Lars Vogdt (lrupp)

Feature #311085, revision 1
Title: Enhance Monitoring Software

Hackweek VI: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Lars Vogdt (lrupp)

With the new Nagios forks (icinga, shinken, ...) at the door and the additional
tools around them, I think it's time for testing and packaging this stuff to be
able to run the best monitoring solution on our own Products without any
trouble.

So evaluating the current Nagios package and also the forks would be the
starting point - the next steps should be to create packages for our
distribution and maybe also special documentation, if needed.

List Navigation