[New: openFATE 311074] Enhance Education Repository
Feature added by: Lars Vogdt (lrupp)

Feature #311074, revision 1
Title: Enhance Education Repository

Hackweek VI: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Lars Vogdt (lrupp)

Right now, openSUSE have quite few scientific and educational packages. To give
openSUSE more presence on universities and research centers at "final user"
level, it would be necessary to review the current packages in the Education
and science repositories and check for updates and new packages that are
currently not on the list.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: The Education and Science Sector is one of the most important
sectors to reach new and enthusiastic users. We should offer a bunch of
applications for this users fulfilling all their needs and as result, we can
increase the number of openSUSE users in a very special, but also interesting
and important area.

List Navigation