[openFATE 311067] UPEK support in Yast Fingerprint
Feature changed by: Quentin Denis (queden)
Feature #311067, revision 2
Title: UPEK support in Yast Fingerprint

openSUSE.org: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Quentin Denis (queden)

- Hello,
- some Lenovo laptops use the UPEK driver for fingerprint. Using the
- latest version of fingerprint-gui (which also ships the UPEK drivers)
- gives me a perfect functionality of my device. However, Yast does still
- not recognize my device. Could it be easily implemented?

+ Hello, some Lenovo laptops use the UPEK driver for fingerprint. Using
+ the latest version of fingerprint-gui (which also ships the UPEK
+ drivers) gives me a perfect functionality of my device. However, Yast
+ does still not recognize my device. Could it be easily implemented?
+ Maybe provide packages for fingerprint-gui, too, and Fedora's system-
+ config-authentication:
http://diegobz.net/2009/08/29/fingerprint-authentication-using-kde-on-fedora-11/

List Navigation