[openFATE 311064] Mobile apps based on HTML/JS/CSS
Feature changed by: Thomas Schmidt (digitaltomm)
Feature #311064, revision 2
Title: Mobile apps based on HTML/JS/CSS

Hackweek VI: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Thomas Schmidt (digitaltomm)

We could create versions for mobile devices (iOS/Android) of our
opensuse sites that look like native apps.
As most of our infrastructure (obs, features.o.o, studio ...) is based
on rails, we should create a framework for rails to serve the mobile
content, maybe based on mobile-fu
(https://github.com/brendanlim/mobile-fu) . There are some good
javascript/css frameworks available that provide widgets for HTML that
look and behave like the native ones, for example:
- http://jquerymobile.com/ http://www.sencha.com/products/touch/
+ http://jquerymobile.com/ (http://jquerymobile.com/ )
+ http://www.sencha.com/products/touch/

List Navigation