[New: openFATE 311059] Installer like Fedora
Feature added by: Kim Leyendecker (openLHAG)

Feature #311059, revision 1
Title: Installer like Fedora

Requester: Neutral

Requested by: Kim Leyendecker (openlhag)

Maybe you know the Fedora installer. You´ve got four options: - Use all Disk
space - Update the existent Linux system - Use free disk place - Do your own
partition table This would be a nice and easy to use feature for openSUSE too.
Maybe as a additional installation-option, that you can choose. By the way,
Fedora-users have it easy to change to openSUSE.

What do you think?

Use Case:
Installation

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: Because we have a easy installation methode and we make it
fedora-users easy, to merge in openSUSE

List Navigation