[openFATE 311058] Better support of Garmin GPS
Feature changed by: Alvise Z (alvise_cav)
Feature #311058, revision 2
Title: Better support of Garmin GPS

openSUSE.org: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Alvise Z (alvise_cav)

- Garmin peripheral seem not to be automatically recognised. At least for
- my e-trex, I need to do some manual configuration in order for it to be
- recognised, as indicated on the GPS-babel website.
- Is can the situation be improved at the distribution level?
+ Garmin peripherals seem not to be automatically recognised under
+ openSuse.
+ At least for my e-trex, I need to do some manual configuration in order
+ for it to be recognised. For this I follow the procedure indicated on
+ the GPSbabel website.
+ Can the situation be improved at the distribution level?

List Navigation