[openFATE 311029] Add Link to Documentation Site
Feature changed by: Thomas Schraitle (thomas-schraitle)
Feature #311029, revision 3
Title: Add Link to Documentation Site

- Requester: Desirable
+ Requester: Important

Requested by: Thomas Schraitle (thomas-schraitle)

The official documentation seems to be not very known in the openSUSE
world. To make it more visible, I would suggest the following
improvements:
* Add a link http://docs.opensuse.org (http://docs.opensuse.org) to the
welcome screen (SUSEgreeter?) of a fresh installation
* Include http://docs.opensuse.org (http://docs.opensuse.org) to the
list of pre-installed bookmarks in Firefox, Konqueror, ...
* Maybe add an icon on the desktop which refers to the above link.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: To make the official documentation more visible and
easier to find.
This would help business products as well as the docs.opensuse.org site
contains also useful documentation for our Enterprise customers.

List Navigation
This Thread