[openFATE 310979] Set the default mouse behaviour of KDE 4.x to double click to open files / folde
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:41:54 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Adam N (A-D4M)
Feature #310979, revision 3
Title: Set the default mouse behaviour of KDE 4.x to double click to
open files / folde

Requested by: Adam N (a-d4m)

Set the default mouse behaviour of KDE 4.x to double click to open
files / folders.
Current default is single-click to open files / folders

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: Many new users migrating from other operating systems are
- more comfortable with a double-click behaviour. Gnome users are more
- comfortable with double-click. Accidentally hitting the mouse button
- will not resort in any action. In absence of statistics, I believe most
- users change the single-click behaviour to double-click.
+ more comfortable with a double-click behaviour.
+ Gnome users are more comfortable with double-click.
+ Accidentally hitting the mouse button will not resort in any action.
+ In absence of statistics, I believe most users change the single-click
+ behaviour to double-click.
I prefer double-click

List Navigation