[New: openFATE 310955] Include PAC Manager in openSuSE
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 17:30:24 +0100 (CET)
Feature added by: Nikolaos Beast (metalized)

Feature #310955, revision 1
Title: Include PAC Manager in openSuSE

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Nikolaos Beast (metalized)

The description from the application's website [
http://gtk-apps.org/content/show.php/PAC+Manager?content=125533
(http://gtk-apps.org/content/show.php/PAC+Manager?content=125533) ]

PAC is a Perl/GTK Gnome replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/... It provides a GUI
to configure SSH/Telnet connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular
expressions, macros, etc...

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: I was always using Konsole for everything that had to do with
console related tasks (as I mainly use KDE). PAC Manager has replaced totally
Konsole, or any other terminal emulator/ssh client I have used. It has all the
features an SSH client should have!

List Navigation