[New: openFATE 310925] Increase of the appliance's hard drive size
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 18:43:43 +0100 (CET)
Feature added by: Gregor Dschung (chkpnt)

Feature #310925, revision 1
Title: Increase of the appliance's hard drive size

Buildservice: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Gregor Dschung (chkpnt)

The appliance's hard drive is too small. There is only less than 200MB free
space left.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: I wanted update my appliance with "zypper patch", because "zypper
lp" listed several security related patches. But the command wasn't
successfull, because the root partition went out of space.

I wasn't able to resize the partition with VMware vSphare, so I had to exchange
the appliance's vmdk-Image. This means, every configuration done in
/srv/www/obs is lost and needs to be reconfigured (like LDAP settings, etc.).

List Navigation