[New: openFATE 310923] Update tv-card list in Yast Module
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:12:45 +0100 (CET)
Feature added by: Dean Hilkewich (deanjo13)

Feature #310923, revision 1
Title: Update tv-card list in Yast Module

Requested by: Dean Hilkewich (deanjo13)

It seems that the Yast TV module seems to be missing some hardware from the
list of supported cards even though they have been supported for well over a
year in some cases. On particular example for me is the Hauppauge HD PVR. I'm
not putting this suggestion in as a device specific issue but more of a general
one as the device list in the Yast module is fairly out of date with what the
kernel supports.

List Navigation