[New: openFATE 310480] Improving Inkscape lock/unlock icon
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:22:51 +0200 (CEST)
Feature added by: Ricardo Varas (RicardoVarasSantana)

Feature #310480, revision 1
Title: Improving Inkscape lock/unlock icon

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Ricardo Varas (ricardovarassantana)

When I use layers a lot and need to lock/unlock them, it is very hard to tell
their current state. Lock icon is too small or the shape for locked/unlocked is
too similar. I am using the default icon set for openSUSE 11.3 KDE version,
screen resolution is 1440x900.

I understand it is possible to change the icons, but it would not be good when
you want to keep the system according to Oxygen icons (there is huge difference
between the Oxygen lock icon and Tango's). As for the rest of icons, they look
good.

List Navigation