[openFATE 310244] Zypper - Change logs and File lists for all packages
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 22:14:29 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Ralph Ulrich (ulenrich)
Feature #310244, revision 4
Title: Zypper - Change logs and File lists for all packages

Requested by: nick skeen (ns89)

Add Change logs and File lists for all or most packages not just the
installed packages.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: I would like to see Change logs and File lists for all
packages not just the ones installed.This would make it easier to see
changes between package updates. I frequently see updated packages with
Zypper and have no idea what has been changed until I have installed
them.

+ #1: Ralph Ulrich (ulenrich) (2010-08-01 22:14:26)
+ I was driving 11.3 before release, but this was not as fun like Debian
+ testing, where the Changelog is just a C away....
+ I think this feature - Changelog - is most important for testers!