[openFATE 309353] Make hermes working on local OBS installations
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 14:17:09 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Klaas Freitag (kfreitag)
Feature #309353, revision 3
Title: Make hermes working on local OBS installations

Buildservice: Evaluation
Projectmanager: Important

+ Info Provider: (Novell)
Requested by: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)

We need to
* be able to run without iChain
* package Hermes
* configure it to be easy usable with OBS.

+ #1: Klaas Freitag (kfreitag) (2010-05-28 14:16:36)
+ I added the ability to run Hermes completely without iChain. It accepts
+ login through basic auth. HTTP servers can be set up to do basic auth
+ out of various sources like LDAP for example. Code is in git master.
+ Packaging help was kindly offered from Phillip Thomas :-)
+ I do not really understand the third bullet point, pls elaborate.