[openFATE 309565] Hacking Apache FOP (learn some java)
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 09:48:17 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Michal Vyskocil (mvyskocil)
Feature #309565, revision 6
Title: Hacking Apache FOP (learn some java)

Requested by: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger)

Apache FOP is a great docbook to PDF renderer. Doc-team has found some
strange limitations, some of them appear trivial to fix. E.g. some text
simply does not appear on the cover. Unfortunatly, FOP is written in
Java, and I have never looked at java code before.
I'd like to create a development and debugging environment for FOP. Is
there anybody interested to guide me into the world of Java, and join
me in picking some of the low hanging fruits there?

Use Case:
know-how needed

+ #1: Michal Vyskocil (mvyskocil) (2010-05-21 09:48:15)
+ Hi Juergen, feel free to ask me and I'll try to help you. I have no
+ knowledge about FOP and PDF standards, but I'll try to help you with a
+ Java.

List Navigation