[openFATE 309565] Hacking Apache FOP (learn some java)
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:48:35 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger)
Feature #309565, revision 4
Title: Hacking Apache FOP (learn some java)

Requested by: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger)

Apache FOP is a great docbook to PDF renderer. Doc-team has found some
strange limitations, some of them appear trivial to fix. E.g. some text
simply does not appear on the cover. Unfortunatly, FOP is written in
Java, and I have never looked at java code before.
I'd like to create a development and debugging environment for FOP. Is
there anybody interested to guide me into the world of Java, and join
me in picking some of the low hanging fruits there?

+ Use Case:
+ know-how needed

List Navigation