[openFATE 309454] I want ice-cream for hackweek
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:46:58 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Susanne Oberhauser (froh)
Feature #309454, revision 2
Title: I want ice-cream for hackweek

Requested by: Juergen Weigert (jnweiger)

There should be a good supply of delicious ice-cream duing the Hackweek
to lure people away from their offices, towards the kitchen area.

Test Case:
- Bring ice-cream to my office, I'll do the tests myself.
+ Bring ice-cream to my office, I'll do the tests myself. invalid: won't
+ lure you away from the office.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: In general, food supply is most important, this creates
most effective breaks and allows for communications. (Please don't
speak with your mouth full, though).

List Navigation