[New: openFATE 309247] show size of individual packages in zypper
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:50:25 +0200 (CEST)
Feature added by: Felipe Alvarez (felipe1982)

Feature #309247, revision 1
Title: show size of individual packages in zypper

Requested by: Felipe Alvarez (felipe1982)

Currently when I run

zypper install <pkg1> [<pkg2> [...]]

I see the size of the package totality. But I do not have a way to see how much
space _each_ package will take to download. And no way to see how much spaces
_each_ package will consume on my hard disk.

I do a lot of remote administration, and I would find this feature very helpful
and useful. It is also implemeneted in other non-zypper package management
tools.

perhaps hiding this information by default, but showing it when `-v' (or `-vv')
is specified.

List Navigation